Determining the Optimal Mattress at the Mattress Store in Epping
There’s no better way to buy a mattress than from the mattress store if are situated in and around Epping in Victoria. Get your mattress in Epping, Vic and enjoy a great sleep every single time. If you feel that you want to have a feel for the mattress instead of shopping online, then simply walk into our Chiro Care MattresssesTM store in Epping. Here, we will outline the importance of mattress and its features that you should look into before buying one.
Why does the Mattress Size Matter?
You should ensure that you are going to buy the largest bed that your room can accommodate. Also, the mattress should be a minimum of 20 centimetres longer than the tallest person that would sleep on the mattress. Some of the basic dimensions of mattresses include: a) Single - 92 x 187 cm b) Single extra long - 92 x 203 cm c) King Single - 106 x 203 cm d) Double - 137 x 187 cm e) Queen - 153 x 203 cm f) King - 183 x 203 cm
Testing a Mattress in the Store
Before buying a mattress, the most important thing that a buyer should do is test the mattress.
- Spend time: People usually spend seven to nine hours sleeping at night. A few minutes on the mattress would not cut it. Therefore, its best that you lie down as long as you need to determine if the mattress is perfect for you.
- Roll about:Though it may sound silly, you should roll over, sit on the bed, leave and come back to the bed. The ease with which you can move will contribute to maximum comfort levels. If the mattress is too soft, it could involve more effort while if its too firm then it can feel uncomfortable at the joints.
- Sleep on the base: Ensure that the bed based in the shop reminds you of the one at home. If you have a fixed slat or hard surface then it will feel very different from one with a soft mattress.
- Share the bed: Ask your partner to lie in the bed alongside you and to move around as they would generally. You should know that beds move on your side when your partner moves.
- Know about the Display Model: You should ask about how long the mattress has been on display. If its been on display for two days or two months, you will be able to feel the sag or firmness based on the amount of support that you receive.
- Learn about the guarantee: You should know about the manufacturers’ guarantee and what is the return policy. In the case of Chiro Care Mattresses TM , the return is within 7 days of purchase and the mattress should be returned in the same packaging that it is sent in.
Now that you know about the basic dimensions of the different sizes of mattresses available and how to go about checking a mattress, you should go ahead and buy from Chiro Care Mattresses today.